Amec Foster Wheeler Environment & Infrastructure, Inc.
Amec Foster Wheeler Environment & Infrastructure is currently seeking a Program Manager to be responsible for the management of their Military Munitions Response Program (MMRP).
- Work with principals in developing areas of expertise within Amec Foster Wheeler
- Recruit employees; assign, direct, and evaluate their work; and oversee development and maintenance of staff competence
- Review and approve contracts and cost estimates
- Prepare large-scale programmatic proposals
- Forecast project work on existing contracts
- Expand client relationships beyond existing contract
- Identify potential opportunities within existing contracts
- Review technical aspects of project to assist staff and assess productivity of lines of research to ensure coordination of efforts and timely submission of reports
- Coordinate and direct the integration of technical activities
- Prepare budgets, bids, and contracts, and direct the negotiation of contracts
- Perform administrative functions such as reviewing and writing reports, enforcing rules, and making decisions about the purchase of materials or services
Skills / QualificationsRequired
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Professional registration (P.E., P.G., or PMP)
- 15+ years of relevant MMRP/MEC experience
- 10 Years of Program Management experience, including DoD management experience
- Strong client relationship management with demonstrated success leading and expanding business operations including business development
- Ability to effectively interact with principals, clients, regulatory agencies, field operations, technical staff and subcontractors
- Ability to provide technical direction on projects and conduct technical reviews of written documents
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with previous involvement in preparing project proposals and the experience providing compelling, multi-level presentations to internal and external audiences
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills with the ability to lead, manage, and motivate staff in a team environment
- Experience with Army and DoD Regulations, Guidance, and Instructions for MMRP and MEC investigations and clean-up
- Experience working and coordinating with applicable DoD Agencies (e.g. USATCES, DDESB, CARA, ECBC, and USACE Huntsville Center)
- Experience in coordinating with Regulatory Agencies and Government organizations
- Proven ability to anticipate problems and interprets customer needs to identify solutions
- Effective written and oral communicator with ability to explain difficult concepts and persuade others to adopt a point of view
- Experience and understanding of all phases of work under CERCLA (RI, FS, ROD, RD and RA) and RCRA (CMS, CMI)
- Experience in developing standard processes and procedures to implement functional strategies
Amec Foster Wheeler (www.amecfw.com) designs, delivers and maintains strategic and complex assets for its customers across the global energy and related sectors.
With pro-forma 2014 annualized scope revenues of £5.5 billion and over 40,000 people in more than 55 countries, the company operates across the whole of the oil and gas industry - from production through to refining, processing and distribution of derivative products - and in the mining, clean energy, power generation, pharma, environment and infrastructure markets.
Amec Foster Wheeler shares are publicly traded on the London Stock Exchange and its American Depositary Shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange. Both trade under the ticker AMFW.
Amec's Environment & Infrastructure business is a leading environment and infrastructure, engineering, consulting and project management organization with about 150 offices and close to 5,300 employees worldwide. Amec's team of professionals provides a full range of services to clients in a wide range of sectors including government services, clean energy, industrial/commercial, water, transportation/infrastructure, mining and oil & gas.
Amec offers competitive salaries along with a complete benefits package including: medical, vision, & dental coverage, 401K Matching, Educational Reimbursement, and a variety of Training and Development Programs to help you develop the skills you need to succeed in your chosen career path.
Amec is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and/or protected veteran status in accordance with governing laws.
By submitting your resume, you consent to Amec Foster Wheeler Americas Limited sharing this information within its divisions in order to identify other employment opportunities for which you may be suitable.