Senior MMRP Project Manager position available in a growing munitions and environmental services company with a strong munitions remediation program including explosives contaminated buildings decontamination, chemical sampling, munitions treatment and disposal, and an explosives neutralization/metal precipitation and stabilization product. Due to strong growth, a seasoned MMRP professional with experience in large project management and building / leading field-based teams responsible for UXO operations is needed.Primary Duties:
- managing munitions-related projects
- client liaison
- project logistics
- contributing to business development initiatives
- building teams/ personnel development.
- developing the company's munitions demilitarization and building decontamination and deconstruction service line.
Must have previous experience leading field-based UXO operations and adept at running multiple small to medium size customer programs. Experience with USACE clients is highly desirable within the U.S and International. A military background with EOD Tech III experience is also a plus.
- 5 yrs + experience in overall PM - Environmental (of which 3 yrs with UXO projects).
- BS Degree (Environmental, Geology, Civil, etc) and MS related degree desirable. Prefer a PE, PG or RG. A PMP or CHMM is a plus.
- Preference will be given to applicant who is EOD/UXO Tech III certified
- Experience in project management and accounting processes for driving profitable execution of munitions projects.
- Solid people management skills and the ability to create and supervise work teams that encourage constructive collaboration and can meet deadlines & budgets is a must.
- Understanding of the underlying MMRP technologies including equipment-assisted excavation, explosives contaminated buildings decontamination and dismantling.
- May be called on to perform business development (U.S. region) including opportunity evaluation, marketing material development and presentations. Beneficial to have proposal & cost estimation (FFP) experience.
- Coordinate with clients, regulatory agencies, & stakeholders (can prioritize & organize).
- Excellent written & verbal skills, and computer literate (Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, and Project.
- Must have valid US drivers license, clean driving record, can travel up to 50%, and pass a drug screening and background check.
This outstanding opportunity offers; choice of office locations including the option to work from a home-based office. A competitive base salary, performance bonus and benefits package will be negotiated.
This strategic position has a career path to advance into a Top Management role within one to two years.
Interested applicants should send their application (resume and cover letter) to the attention of Mr. Glen Greer, MuniRem Environmental, LLC., 3675 Crestwood Parkway, Suite 230, Duluth, Georgia 30096.Email: email@example.com; Telephone: 706-316-3525.