EA Engineering, Science, and Technology, Inc., PBC is a 100% employee owned, public benefit corporation that provides environmental, compliance, natural resources, and infrastructure engineering and management solutions to a wide range of government and industrial clients. Headquartered in Hunt Valley, Maryland, EA employs more than 500 professionals through a network of 25 offices across the continental United States, as well as Alaska, Hawaii, and Guam. In business for more than 45 years, EA has earned an outstanding reputation for technical expertise, responsive service, and judicious use of client resources.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager reporting to our Hunt Valley, MD office.
Primary responsibilities will include the proposal development and project management of munitions response projects including cost reimbursable, fixed price and performance based projects. The ideal candidate will also eagerly assist with the growth of EA's munitions response service line as a whole, including business development, professional representation of EA, and staff development.
- B.S. degree in Geology, Engineering, Environmental Sciences or a closely related discipline
- 15 + years of experience, including at least 5 years managing MMRP projects with incidental HTRW or other MEC related projects
- Professional certification preferred (PMP, PE, PG, EOD/UXO etc.)
Why Join EA?
At EA, our core values are openness, prudence, balance, and challenge and we strive to improve the quality of the environment in which we live, one project at a time. Our engineering team works cohesively across all of EA's service lines. Our professional, team-centric culture promotes collaboration and flexibility and allows employees to guide their own career development path. To that end, we provide training and coaching to support ongoing development for our project managers and consulting engineers.
We have a tremendous base of positive client relationships, working hand in hand every day with public works and operations managers in government and industry, supporting their efforts to improve their performance and achieve their business and organizational goals. This has resulted in a stable backlog of projects and opportunities for growth.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- 401k with Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
- Health coverage for you and your family through Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Tax advantages through flexible spending accounts to cover specific health-care and dependent costs
- Tuition reimbursement
- A generous paid-Time-Off policy
- An employee wellness program
- Relocation Assistance